Welcome with hugs!

Welcome to Lovebug Literature, a place where parents and kids grow nurturing relationships with the help of great books and activities. Check out my weekly picks for children's books paired with an activity you can do at home with your little one. Be a Lovebug!!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back To Blogging

A new year means a new you, right?  Well, how about just improving on a few things?  At the top of my list this year is some of the usual resolutions: working out more, attending church regularly (even if Claire Bear runs down the center aisle), and my last one is probably the one I'm most excited about.  I joined Julie Hedlund's 12x12 picture book group!  My goal in this group is to write one picture book every month of 2013, plus blog about my work whether it be a flop or a success.  I look forward to creating new writing friendships and learning about the craft.  Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan. Nice to meet you through 12x. I look forward to spending 2013 with so many writers.

    ReplyDelete